Join Thomas Birnie on...
Subscribe to the Thomas Birnie Pottery Newsletter -
FREE U.K DELIVERY
Free Delivery to the U.K
Thomas Birnie's Traditional English Slipware ships worldwide from Britain using Royal Mail/Airmail. FREE standard (2nd class) delivery for ALL orders to the U.K.
We can add a message to the recipent from yourself. If your order is a gift going directly to the recipient, please email with the details.
Items are bubblewrapped, shipped in a recyable brown box, filled with bio-degradeable polystyrene, before being wrapped in kraft paper, tied with string and stamped with the Thomas Birnie Slipware logo. All Thomas Birnie Slipware packaging, including labels, packing paper, gift boxes and shipping boxes are made from re-used or recyclable materials. Read about our green ethos.
We package up all standard orders on a Sunday and Thursday evening to be shipped Monday or Friday respectively. Additional delivery options are available at an extra cost at the checkout. If you need a speedier delivery this can be arranged via email.
- Shipping within the UK normally takes 2-4 working days.
- Packages shipped to Europe normally take 3-5 working days.
- Shipping to the USA have been experiencing some delays due to new American customs legislation. Packages normally take around 2 weeks to arrive, however some have been delayed as long as 10 weeks.
- Shipping to the rest of the world takes approximately 1-2 weeks, although customs can occasionally delay packages further.
- Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. We have no control over these charges and can't predict what they may be.
United Kingdom (FREE)
Europe - (£6.40)
Zone 1 - America/Africa/Asia (£9.90)
Zone 2 - Australia (£10.40)
Check Royal Mail's Airmail List to check your country.